This was written by a guy who has years of experience with girls.
Believe you me, most of them are true about girls….
1. Whatever you do, don’t just show up at her house…she runs around
in her underwear just like we do.
2. DON’T CHEAT ON HER. It may seem foolproof, but girls tell each
other everything about everything. Trust me, she WILL find out and you
will be mud.
3. Beware of every single male relative and all guy friends. Any of
them would kick your ass at the drop of a hat, and a lot of them
wouldn’t even wait for the damn hat.
4. Never miss an opportunity to tell her she’s beautiful.
5. Don’t refuse to kiss her in front of your friends. If they laugh at
you, it’s just because they’re jealous.
6. If she slaps you hard, you deserved it.
7. Don’t be afraid to touch her if you want to. If she’s going out
with you in the first place, it’s because she likes being in your
8. If you don’t sleep with her, DON’T tell your friends that you did.
8..5 If you DO sleep with her, DON’T tell your friends that you did.
9. You can be dirty minded in private, really…most of them are not
offended by it…
10. Not all of them eat like birds, a lot of them can eat like whales.
11. Most of them don’t mind paying half of everything, but they do
discuss these things with their friends. Realize that if you make your
girlfriend pay half all the time, everyone will know about it and your
friends will know you’re a pussy..
11.5 Do you honestly need all your money that much? Be a man, pay all the time!
12. Every girl should eventually get three things from her boyfriend-
a stuffed animal, one of his sweatshirts, and a really pretty ring.
Even if it’s not a serious relationship.
13. Make sure she gets home safely as often as you can. If you’re
dropping her off, walk her to the door. If you aren’t dropping her
off, call to be sure she’s home safely.
14. If a guy is bothering her, it is your right to beat the shit out of him.
15. If you’re talking to a female friend of yours, pull your girlfriend closer.
16. Never, EVER slap her, even if it’s just in a joking way. Even if
she swats you first, and says, “Oh, you’re so dumb” or something,
never make any gestures back.
17. Go to a chick flick once in a while. She doesn’t care whether you
enjoy it or not, it just matters that you went.
18. You’re dead meat if you can’t get along with their pets, parents,
and best friends. Be prince charming to their friends, Mr. Polite to
their parents, and make sure to be nice to their animals.
19. Don’t flirt with their moms…that’s just freaky.
20. Don’t be freaked out by PMS. It’s not gross, and it really does
make them feel like shit, so be understanding.
21. If you don’t like the way they drive, you do it.
22. If you’re officially dating, and you’re introducing her to your
friends, you’d better damn well introduce her as your girlfriend.
23. Don’t stress where you go for every date. They really only want to
be with you.
24. If they complain that something hurts, rub it for them without being asked.
25. Girls are fragile. Even if you’re play fighting/wrestling, be very gentle.
26. Memorize their goddamned birthdays. You forget her birthday and
you’re basically screwed for life. Same goes for Valentine’s day,
friendship day, n any other day that’s important for girls. Be the
FIRST to wish them!
27. Don’t marinade the cologne, but smell good.
28. Don’t give her something stupid for her birthday or Christmas or
Valentine’s day. It doesn’t have to be expensive, but it has to be
meaningful. Jewelry is always nice. ( not applicable for all)
29. If you think the relationship isn’t going to last, don’t wait to
find out. It will only hurt you more if you draw it out.
30. After you’ve been dating for a while, realize that they really
have started to trust you. When you have a girlfriend who truly trusts
you, you have a lot more responsibility, privilege and control than
you would think. Be careful with it, most guys would kill for that
kind of power, and it can be lost in a nanosecond.